Enjoy the best Chile has to offer on this luxury two week holidayImmerse yourself in Chile's spectacular ancient landscapes and natural marvels on this 15-day tour. Start in Santiago where you will be introduced to the city on a guided walking tour. Fly to Pucon and stay at the amazing Hacienda Vira Vira. Vira Vira has a stunning location surrounded by hardly touched national parks, picture perfect volcanoes and wild rivers. From the Lake District it is south to Patagonia and the magnificent Torres del Paine national park. All excursions are included in your stay, and you will spend a few days exploring the park on foot or by vehicle. Your trip finishes with a 4 night cruise aboard the Stella Australis taking you though remote parts of Tierra del Fuego, visiting pristine forests and passing stunning glaciers. The cruise culminates with a landing at Cape Horn, the southernmost tip of South America.
- Expertly led guided walking tour of Santiago, Chile's modern capital.
- Visit the beautiful Chilean Lake District with lakes, volcanoes and forests making this a great outdoors destination with excellent hiking, biking and river trips.
- Stay at the excellent Singular Patagonia where your stay includes a wide variety of excursions allowing you to explore Torres del Paine national park.
- Cruise from Chile to Argentina through the Magdellan strait passing glaciers and mountains and finishing with a disembarkation at the Cape Horn, the southernmost point of South America.
- Direct flights are possible with British Airways from London Heathrow (regional departures are also possible).
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.