The Yucatán Peninsula offers a superb variety of sights, from rugged natural beauty on the Gulf of Mexico to UNESCO preserved World Heritage archaeological sites.A 9 night itinerary including 4 nights travelling around the diverse sights and sounds of the unique Yucatan Peninsula, where historic world-class Mayan archaeological sites nestle within the tropical jungle terrain and colonial cities reveal the Spanish influence on this remarkable country, throughout this adventure you will never be far from natural beauty too. And don't worry, there is also quality time at the fabulous beach so you get some r and r on those famous white sands and enjoy the inviting turquoise waters.
- Guided tours of some of the most significant Mayan sites, including the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Chichen Itza and the lesser known but equally remarkable Uxmal
- Time to enjoy the Yucatan's charming cultural hub Merida, a historic place full of cultural heritage
- Visit Celestun, a wetland reserve full of flamingos and truly un-spoiled area on the Gulf Of Mexico
- A perfect way to experience amazing must-see sights that await beyond the bright lights of Cancun
- Time to enjoy the world-famous beach area of the Riviera Maya with a few nights of rest & relaxation at a premium All-Inclusive beach resort