Explore Phnom Penh and Angkor Wat before heading off the beaten track to see traditional Cambodian villages.This seven night itinerary through Cambodia offers the chance to visit lesser-known parts of the country, as well as visiting the temples of Angkor Wat and touring the capital, Phnom Penh. Cycle through the provincial town of Battambang, sample wine and visit 400-year-old pagodas. Spend an evening at the circus or tour the stilted village of Kompong Khleang, dining with a local Cambodian family.
- Tour the capital city, Phnom Penh
- Visit the genocide museum
- Marvel at the temples of Angkor Wat
- Travel along the picturesque Sangker River
- Visit the ancient Ta Prohm monastery