Colonial Tour of Sri Lanka
- Elephant encounters in Millennium Elephant Foundation
- Visit to Temple of the Tooth Relic
- Evening Cultural Show in Kandy
- Overnight in Nuwara Eliya tea plantations
- Explore the Royal Botanical Gardens
An excellent 4 day introduction to Sri Lanka where you will experience the country's culture, beauty and wildlife.During this tour you'll have the chance to explore many of the country's key sites including the city of Kandy, the tea plantations of Nuwara Eliya and Millennium Elephant Foundation, where rescued Asian elephants are well-cared for.
We highly recommend that after your Sri Lanka tour you extend your holiday with a relaxing beach stay staying in Sri Lanka or over in the Maldives. Please call our Indian Ocean travel experts for more details.